Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lending a Helping Hand

Just as the title sounds, I'm one of the several that's decided to pitch in.  Helping Friendly's overwhelming inbox of questions fans shoot 'im with, that is.

Anyways, I was just emailed one of these and looked up the answers on Central.  The question was, "how do you get the war helephant and where does the ice hound come from?"

In answer to that, assuming (s)he's asking about War Oni for the helephant pet, and the Ice Hound are lvl 48 pet hybrids.

Here they are:

Ice Hound (Orthrus with Colossus)
And the War Oni (Helephant with Orthrus)



Hopefully, this would help.  As usual, "go hurt/heal something!"

2 comments:

  1. i'm afraid ice hounds long gone. I be leave they replaced it with Frost hound... cause I got Frost hound 3 times... I guess its bye bye Ice hound...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! I just checked the wiki and the hounds are now retired to make way for the Frost Hound which looks more like an Ice Orthrus. More on: http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Frost_Hound .

    ReplyDelete